Data privacy statement for Atos
Controller in the meaning of GDPR
1.Vorsitzender, Jörg Hofmann,
IG Metall Vorstand,
60329 Frankfurt am Main
Data protection officer
IG Metall Vorstand, Stst. Interne Revision/Datenschutz,
60329 Frankfurt am Main
Furnishing of the web page and the usage of logfiles
The technical administration of this Network Tool is done by d&d design & distribution GmbH & Co. KG.
Each request of the webpage results in the registration of the following data:
- Information about the type of used internet browser and ist version
- The used operation system
- The internet service provider oft the user
- The ip address of the user
- Date and time of the access
- Web page from which our page is entered
- Link address of the called page or site
This data will be written to server log files. A combination of this data with other personal data of the user is excluded
The temporary storage of ip addresses during the web session is necessary for delivering the web page to the device of the user. Beyond that they are used to guarantee server security. A usage for the purpose of marketing is excluded. All data will automatically be deleted after 14 days.
The basis for writing the above listed data to log files is given by GDPR article 6 paragraph 1 point f.
Due to the technical evidence of storing the above listet data the right to object cannot be guaranteed by the controller.
Usage of cookies
Cookies are short text files stored at the device of the user by the supplier of the website. Cookies are used to keep the status of a web session. Cookies will be deleted, as soon as the session is finished. They are not used for user profiles. The basis for using cookies is given by GDPR article 6 paragraph 1 point f.
Every user has the full control of the usage of cookies by changing the settings of his bowser. Changing the browser’s attribute may indeed result in a limitation it’s functions.
In connection with registration, process to get an user account the following data will be recorded mandatory:
- Password (stored encrypted)
- First Name
- Last Name
Beyond that, you can enter the following data voluntary
- Phone number(s)
- Fax number
This Network Tool will help you to share contact information, experiences, know-how, opinions and documents and it is not an anonymous platform. Therefore, all contributions are identified by the profile data of the authors.
If profile data are deleted, the contributions of the deleted users are signed as anonymous.
The basis for storing profile data is is given by GDPR article 6 paragraph 1 point a and f.
Rights of the data subjects
- Right of access by the data subject (GDPR article 15): Every user of this Network Tool has the possibility to edit all his profile data.
- Right of rectification (GDPR article 16): Every user of this Network Tool has the possibility to change all his profile data except of the username.
- Right to erasure (GDPR article 17): Every user of this Network Tool has the possibility to delete all his profile data.
- Right to restriction of processing (GDPR article 18): This right cannot be guaranteed by technical reasons. This is no problem because the user has the possibility to delete his profile data completely by himself.
- Right of data portability (GDPR article 20): Every user of this Network Tool has the possibility to edit, copy and paste his profile data. Another (structured) way to export profile data is not possible
- Right to lodge a compliant with a supervisory authority (GDPR article 77): Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, every data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data relating to him or her infringes this Regulation. The supervisory authority with which the complaint has been lodged shall inform the complainant on the progress and the outcome of the complaint including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to article 78. The address of the supervisory authority supervising IG Metall is:
Der Hessische Datenschutzbeauftragte
Tel.: 0611 1408-0